An exciting opportunity exists for a Sports Massage & Rehabilitation Therapist to join our growing team. The role is to work from our clinic in Roundhay, Leeds and will be starting on a 20 hour week with monthly reviews to increase this and expand our clinics. The successful candidates will be paid competitively, with overtime opportunities and benefits.This job is a fixed term contract until June 2019, however there is a view to extend it to a permanent role depending on performance.
Job Title – Sports Rehabilitator/ Massage Therapist
Contract – Until June 2019 (with a view to extend period)
Salary - £18,000 to £20,000 pro rata, depending on experience plus benefits & bonus
Hours of Work – 20 hours per week minimum with monthly reviews
Location – Roundhay, Leeds
SB Sports Massage & Rehabilitation provides Sports Massage Therapy and Rehabilitation to a variety of different clients with an assortment of concerns. We launched over 9 years ago and with three clinics, currently across Lancashire and Yorkshire, we continue to grow and are excited about the expansion plans that we have in place for the future.
At SB Sports Massage & Rehabilitation we pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service. We are dedicated towards making each client feel like they are the most important person in the world and we care about their wellbeing. We have a constant desire to improve our knowledge and educate our clients accordingly. These commitments are what continue to make us successful today.
- Provide Sports Massage Therapy techniques to clients to treat and alleviate pain
- Assess, treat and implement appropriate pre/rehabilitation to address dysfunction
- Educate each client on injury prevention programmes
- Keep accurate and up-to-date client records
- Manage communications with existing clients
- Manage the client education resource point
- Promoting the company through social media and other platforms to ensure we continue to expand
You should have
- A degree in Sports Rehabilitation or related area with a recognised qualification in Sports Massage
- Accreditation to BASRat, SMA, STA or equivalent
- A verifiable record of work experience in a clinic environment, within a team or at an event
- Experience of implementing new ideas and putting them into practice
- A personal commitment to CPD and a willingness to be involved with in-house CPD training
- High motivation levels with a passion for the industry and a willingness to progress
- Ability to work flexible and unsociable hours, involving work at weekends and in the evening
- The confidence to work closely with clients
- Good communication and listening skills
- A smart appearance and good personal hygiene
- Our head office in located in Chorley, Lancashire so this means that although the successful candidate will have regular contact and meetings with the team, they will need to be comfortable working in this sort of environment, whereby there is a heightened level of responsibility with the day to day running of the Leeds clinic due to the fact it is located away from the head office.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are the person for this role.
Closing date: Friday 14th December 2018 Interview dates: 17th to 21st December 2018