An exciting opportunity exists for a Sports Massage & Rehabilitation Therapist to join our growing team. The role is to work from our clinics in Bolton and Chorley and will be starting on a 10-15 hour week with monthly reviews to increase this and expand our clinics.The successful candidates will be paid competitively, with overtime opportunities and benefits.
SB Sports Massage & Rehabilitation provides Injury Management, Sports Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation to a variety of different clients with an assortment of concerns. We launched over 9 years ago and with three clinics, currently across Lancashire and Yorkshire, we continue to grow and are excited about the expansion plans that we have in place for the future.
At SB Sports Massage & Rehabilitation, we pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service. We are dedicated towards making each client feel like they are the most important person in the world and we truly care about their wellbeing. We have a constant desire to improve our knowledge and educate our clients accordingly. These commitments are what continue to make us successful today.
- Provide Sports Massage Therapy and Rehabilitation to treat and alleviate pain and injury
- Assess, treat and implement appropriate rehabilitation exercises to address dysfunction
- Educate each client on injury management and prevention programmes
- Undertake a Postural Assessment and offer advice on managing imbalances
- Keep accurate and up-to-date client records
You should have
- A degree in Sports Rehabilitation or Sports Therapy with a recognised qualification in Sports Massage
- Accreditation to BASRat, the SMA, STA or equivalent
- A verifiable record of work experience in a clinic environment, within a team or at an event
- Experience of implementing new ideas and putting them into practice
- A personal commitment to CPD and a willingness to be involved with in-house CPD training
- High motivation levels with a passion for the industry and a willingness to progress
- Ability to work flexible and unsociable hours, involving work at weekends and in the evening
- The confidence to work closely with clients
- Good communication and listening skills
- A smart appearance and good personal hygiene
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are the person for this role.
Closing date - Friday 28th September 2018